EOL AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
The netis WF2190 is designed to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. It's compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac devices and provides the wireless transfer speed up to 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps, offering a better performance on online gaming, HD video streaming, and VoIP phone calling.
With the 802.11n MIMO and 802.11ac technology, it ensures a strong and stable wireless connection and allows you to enjoy the wireless freedom around your home.
Moreover, it features with a WPS button which helps you easily setup a secure wireless connection in a snap.
- Maximum speed up to 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps
- Integrate the latest 802.11ac technology, use in 2.4GHz or 5GHz Networks
- 2x 5dBi detachable antennas allowing for stronger antenna upgrades
- Advanced security feature with the latest WPA2 encryption to protect the network
- Easy connection to a wireless network at a push of the WPS button
- Access Point feature to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot to share the Internet
- Easy to install and configure with the setup CD and utility
Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11b/a/g/n/ac Signal Rate 2.4GHz up to 300Mbps
5GHz up to 867Mbps
Frequency Range 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz
Modes Client, Access Point Wireless Security Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Hardware Port USB 3.0 Button WPS Antenna 2x 5dBi Other Data Certification FCC, CE, KC System Requirements Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, Linux Environment Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
Storage temperature: -40°C~70°C
Operating humidity: 10%~90% non condensing
Storage humidity: 5%~90% non condensing
Dimension (l/w/h) 92.5 x 27 x 15mm Guarantee 36 months Scope of delivery & Features Scope of delivery
Quick Installation Guide
Features Logistical data Shipping Unit 1 Pcs Packing Unit 40 Pcs Weight net = 0.12kgs
gross = 0.27kgs
Item number 88883007 EAN-Code 6951066951208
No further information is available for this product.
No special accessories are available for this product.